Thursday 27 May 2010

Touchscreen and Google Chrome

I have always been a great fan of Google Chrome. I have unfortunately a bad hand, and touch screen has come to my rescue. Now it is really weird, but you can't flick, pinch do all that stuff you do on an iphone on Chrome in my new touch screen pc.  I the latest Dell SX2210T running on Windows 7 Pro with an i5 processor that scores seven on the windows experience index.

So come on Google sort it out. Make touch screen modules for searching so that we can search more easily etc. I am sure they are onto all this, with their new tablet etc platform. But why don't they release something for the PC touch screen users.
in reference to:
"You spend much of your time online inside a browser: When you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser."
- Google Chrome - Why use Google Chrome? (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

Ali Mostofi said...

Actually I found a solution. You need chromeTouch - Version: 2.7.